Clerk Jobs in Hamirpur For 12TH Pass at HPSSC - Apply Now
Clerk Jobs in Hamirpur: On 20.05.2021, HPSSC announced job notification for the post of Clerk has been released officially. 12TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The application process ends on 30.05.2021.
HPSSC Recruitment 2021
No of Posts
Rs. 5,910 - Rs. 20,200 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
1. Post Name: Clerk (on contract basis)
2. Salary: Rs. 5910-20200+1900 GP Emoluments for contract employees :- 7810/- PM (which shall be equal to minimum of the Pay Band +Grade Pay)
3. No of Posts: 10
i) Should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
ii) Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer. Provided that visually impaired persons recruited under 1% quota shall be imparted necessary basis training including computer training by the Department concerned through Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Sundernagar or NIVH, Dehradun or CTC, Ludhiana instead of passing typing test.
iii. They shall have to complete the above training during which three chances will be afforded. If the incumbent fails to qualify the same his/her services shall be terminated. However, the incumbents already in the service shall be afforded sufficient number of chances to complete the afforded sufficient number of chances to complete the aforesaid training.
iv. Provided further that physically handicapped persons who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post as certified being unable to type, by the Medical Board may be exempted from passing the typing test.
v. The term, physically handicapped persons does not cover those who are visually handicapped or who are hearing handicapped but cover only those whose physical disability/deformity permanently prevents them from typing.
vi. The above criteria for grant of exemption from passing the typing test shall also be applicable to the Skill Test Norms on Computer.
(i) Should have the knowledge of Word Processing in Computer as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority
5. Advertisement No. 37-1/ 2021
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2021
General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure: Rs. 360/-, General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP: 120/-, S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL): 120/-, Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. /Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.: No FEE
That copies of only following documents/certificates are to be provided in support of claims made / information given in the Online Recruitment Application(ORA) at the time of evaluation of 15 marks:-
i) Matriculation certificate for age proof.
ii) Degree/Diploma certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications as prescribed under Essential Qualification column of R & P Rules. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years.
iii) Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
iv) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) by which it has been so treated and that if the qualification possessed by the candidates is equivalent, a copy of order/letter under which it has been so treated may also be enclosed.
v) Caste certificates, if applicable.
vi) BPL certificates, if applicable.
vii) All other certificates, if any required for determining eligibility and carrying evaluation as mentioned in mode of selection criteria (Part-I & II) which so ever applicable to the applicants
Important Instructions For Filling Up Online Applications:
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
3. The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
4. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
5. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/ institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
6. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
7. The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
8. The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple application Forms for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
9. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the Commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
10. Married daughters/grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Neelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. 11. Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
12. The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-a-viz vacancies & other circumstances.
13. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
14. The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
15. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim.
16. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to un-reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC-/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she shall have to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a nonSC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The candidate must possess these certificates on prescribed formats at the time of submission of Online Recruitment application Form or by the prescribed closing date of applications.
17. If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
18. The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number.
19. Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances.
HP Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur-177001
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of Selection -Part-I (Written test of 85 marks)
2. The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
3. Part-II (Evaluation of 15 Marks ) Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests, if any
4. Screeening Test/ Examination/ Evaluation Etc
i) In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit/ shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for evaluation of 15 marks by subjecting them to a Written Screening Test which may be objective type or descriptive or both. Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/ main subjective type test and his/her evaluation of 15 marks as per prescribed criteria. If the candidates score equal marks, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
ii) Where a skill test comprising of type and shorthand test or both is an Essential Qualification, the candidates will be required to undergo these tests for the prescribed speeds. Where a Physical Test is prescribed/required, the candidate will be required to undergo the required Physical Test as per Physical Standards laid down. The Commission shall not be liable for any injury or damage sustained by the candidates while going through such tests. However the skill tests/physical tests will be of qualifying nature.
iii) The provisional answer key of each Written Screening Test (objective type) will be uploaded on the official website after the freezing of the answer sheets of the candidates for calling objections from the candidates. Seven day‟s time shall be given for inviting objections in the answer key, if any. The objections will be got vetted through an expert panel and the result will be finalized as per the revised answer key.
iv) Any request for rechecking/re-evaluation of scripts of written tests/ Skill tests/Physical tests will not be entertained.
v) The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the evaluation of 15 marks will be determined on the basis of original documents produced at the time of evaluation of 15 marks and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the Appointing Authority.
v. As such, admission to the Written Screening Test/Examination/ evaluation of 15 marks shall be purely provisional. vi) The Centers for holding the examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot the examinations centre(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate if circumstances so warrant.
How to Apply :
1. It is notified that in view of Corona Curfew imposed by the State Government, the Commission has decided to extend the last date of submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) up-to 30.05.2021 till 11:59PM.
2. The desirous/eligible candidates may apply online through Commission’s website htt://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Applications received through any other made will not be accepted & will be rejected straightway. Other terms & conditions remains the same as mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
Indiajobalerts.in wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Indiajobsalert.in web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from HPSSC.To Apply for the job posting from HPSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.