Fireman jobs in New Delhi for 10th Pass at Ministry of Defence
Fireman Jobs in New Delhi: On 22.05.2021, Ministry of Defence announced job notification for the post of Fireman has been released officially. 10TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website mod.nic.in. The application process ends on 11.06.2021.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
No of Posts
Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 45,700 /-Per Month
New Delhi Jobs
Last Date to Apply
Applications Are Invited From Eligible Indian Nationals (Male Candidate) To Fill Up Following Vacancies Of Group 'c' In Asc Units Of 71 Sub Area 1 HQ Northern Command
RECRUITMENT NOTICE 01/2021
1. Name of the Post: Fireman
2. No of Post: 03
3. Salary: PML-02 (19900- 45700) Rs. 19900/-PM
4. Qualification /Experience required:
(a) 10th Standard pass from a recognized board
(b) Must be conversant With the use and maintenance of all types Of extinguishers, nose fittings and fire appliances and equipment's, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches.
(c) Must be familiar with the use and maintenance, first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump.
(d) Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire.
(e) Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members Of fire crew.
(f) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness test as under.
(i) Height without shoes : 165 cms, provided that a concession of 2.5 cms in height shall be allowed for members of the Scheduled Tribes.
(ii) Chest (un-expanded) — 81.5 cm
(iii) Chest (on-expansion) — 85 cms
(iv) Weight — 50 Kgs (Minimum)
1. Education Qualification Certificate.
2. Caste Certificate (For SCIST/OBC/EWS issued by authorised Govt agency as applicable).
3. Discharge Certificate where applicable (for Ex-serviceman).
4. Birth Certificate issued by Birth / Death Registrar or Matriculation certificate issued by Education Board.
5. Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by DTO/RTO (for Civilian Motor Driver (OG) post only).
6. Domicile Certificate.
7. Aadhaar Card.
8. Experience Certificates
1. Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other criteria and is medically fit for the post applied. Recruitment authorities would be free to reject application for not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment, and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to termination from service if appointed.
2. No (NO) application will be accepted in person by hand or through any representative. The application must be posted to the addressee only under REGISTERED / SPEED POSTINORMAL POST. Application posted through courier etc will not (WILL NOT) be accepted. The Department will not (WILL NOT) be responsible for any kind of postal delay either in receipt of application or in dispatch of admit card.
3. No (NO) travelling allowance will be admissible for physical / practical / written tests. Candidates will make their own boarding / lodging arrangement for test.
4. Application will be rejected by the Board of Officers straightway due to following reasons -
a) Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph.
b) Photograph with wearing cap and goggles / coloured glasses
c) Documents enclosed without self attestation.
d) Applicant found under age I over age on last date of receipt of application.
e) Application can also be rejected for any other reason as observed by the Board of Officers.
f) Application will be rejected if "POST APPLIED FOR" column Self and Father's/Mother's name is left blank on the envelope submitted by the candidate.
g) Self Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs. 45/- if not attached.
h) Any person found influencing, approaching / bringing recommendations for recruitment or any other reasons as mandated by board of officers.
5. Date, time and place of test will be mentioned in the Admit Card. No separate letter except Admit Card will be issued. 'At the time of test the candidates should be in possession of original stamped Admit Card sent by the conducting unit and ORIGINAL certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, Individuals who are not in possession of Admit Card or original certificates will not be enterbined and will be rejected on the spot by the Board of Officer.
6. Candidates living / having more than one spouse are not eligible to apply for govt service. If such case(s) comes to light at later stage of recruitment or post appointment stage the appointing authority will terminate the service.
7. Candidates already employed in Centre I State Govt offices/PSlJ should submit their application through proper channel duly submitting service certificate and 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer issued after 01 Jan 2021.
8. All applications received will be scrutinized / screened by Board of Officers(s). The Selection Board reserves the right to call for Test only screened-in candidates and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
9. A select panel equal to the number of vacancies notified and based on the performance of candidates in written test and physical / practical will be drawn up. All the candidates on the select panel will be offered an appointment subject to medical fitness test, Police verification, Education and Caste certificate, driving license verification before actual appointment. The reserve panel Will be operated strictly as per merit, only in case, a candidate from the select panel refuses appointment or is disqualified. The reserve panel Will not be eligible for any subsequent recruitment i.e. additional vacancies in the same year or next year. All the candidates in select panel will be offered on appt by respective unit appointing authority subject to receiving of medical fitness test as per direction of appointing authority, verification by police and verification of all education, caste certificate, driving licence before issue of appoint letter.
10. Candidate who apply against OBC category shall attach and produce "Other Backward Class" certificate applicable for Central Government service duly issued by the appropriate state authority and not the "Backward Class" Certificate.
11. MG ASC, HQ Northern Command or the Officer nominated by him as the appointing authority reserves the right to withdraw the vacancies and terminate at later stage the appointment during the period of probation without assigning any reasons
12. Medium of writing in application form and test etc will be in Hindi / English only.
13. The date of publication of this advertisement will be the first day towards the accounting of number of days for submission of applications.
14. In case of unforeseen circumstances, the recruitment process can be cancelled f suspended / postponed without assigning any specific reasons. The decision of MG ASC, HQ Northern Command or the Officer nominated will be final and no (NO) appeal will be entertained.
15. Recruitment will be carried out as per rules and regulations under Ministry of Defence. Any dispute with regards to the recruitment will be subject to jurisdiction of MG ASC, HQ Northern Command.
1. Written Test. The written test will form overall merit and minimum passing marks are 33%. The written test will comprise ot tour parts as per the details mentioned below. The Question-paper-cum-Answer Sheet of Written Test will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. However, the questions in the portion of English language will be in English and to be answered in English only.
2. Centre For Tests: Original document verification will be held at Reception Centre (Recruitment Cell) of 5471 ASC Battalion near Barfani Mandir Opposite SD College, Pathankot Cantt (Punjab) or at a place decided and promulgated by MG ASC, Northem Command or Nodal Officer on dates mentioned in the Admit Card (Appendix B). Applicants should report to 5471 ASC Bn (MT) or as directed on the date and time of test as mentioned therein.
a) No separate letter will be issued for the same. Admit Card will be dispatched by Speed Post to only those applicants whose applications, all supporting documents are found in order and correct in terms of age, mandatory educational qualification, other parameters as mentioned above.
b) Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence will be made / entertained in this regard. Candidates not in possession of the Admit Card will stand automatically disqualified. The tests will be conducted over a period of six to eight (6-8) days and candidates should be prepared for the same. No lodging and boarding or travelling allowance will be provided by this Department.
How to Apply:
Application will not WILL NOT be entertained without or non-receipt of separate envelope duly amxed with postal stamps of Rs. 45/- and after closing date i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice in Employment News and/or other Newspapers. This Department will not be responsible for any postal delays and no application will be entertained after closing last date.
1. Candidates fulfilling the conditions can submit their application only by REGISTERED / SPEED / ORDINARY POST as per the format given at Appendix 'A' to 'B' in this advertisement. The photograph and photo copy of under mentioned documents duty self-attested should be submitted along with the application. Original certificates are not (NOT) to be despatched with application form, and should be brought in person on the day called for test.
2. Candidates will enclose a Self-Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs. 45/- alongside the application required for dispatch of Acknowledgement I Admit Card. (The candidates are required to super scribe on the top of envelope "Application for The Post Of " " Along with Self and Father's/mother's Name (Specimen given as Appendix Admit card and Certificates self-attested on A4 size plain papers as per Appendix 'B'.
3. Individual who has furnished wrong information in the application form, false certificate to avail benefits I reservation, false / wrong information in the application form or who have fully or partially suppressed any material information shall be liable to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment process and / or termination of service at later stage, even if the candidate has been selected.
To Apply for the job posting from Ministry of Defence, please click on the Apply Now button below.