Latest Apprenticeship Jobs in Jodhpur For ITI Pass at DRDO - Apply Now
Apprenticeship Jobs in Jodhpur: On 21.05.2021, DRDO announced job notification for the post of Apprenticeship has been released officially. ITI pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website drdo.gov.in. The application process ends on 06.06.2021.
DRDO Recruitment 2021
No of Posts
Rs. 7,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur, a premier establishment of Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), is in process of recruitment of apprentices for one year for the year 2021-22.
1. Application for Apprenticeship are invited for one-year training in the following Trades with ITI pass out with stipend Rs.7000/-per month
2. Post Name: Apprenticeship
i. Instrument Mechanic
ii. Mechanic Diesel
vi. Information Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM)
xi. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
xii. Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
xiii. Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
xiv. Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
4. No of Post: 47
Terms and Conditions:
01.Candidate must have registered their names at https: / /apprenticeshipindia/org/course-searchand mail to email@example.com.Non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
02.The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2018,2019& 2020) only can apply; candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
03.Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
04.Graduate degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
05.The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
06.Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Scheduled Cases)/ST (Schedule Tribe/OBC (Other Backward Classes)- Non Creamy layer shall produce their caste certificates in prescribed format issued by the competent authority.
07.Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
08.The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
09.Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
10.It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur, where training is imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training.
11.Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
12.Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
13.Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention for inducting the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidates.
14.Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
15.The apprentices will not be provided any quarters/ hostel accommodation/transport by this establishment during the training period.
Defence Laboratory, DRDO, Jodhpur - 342011
Selection Procedure :
1. No interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic. Board constituted by the Director, Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur for the purpose will go through the applications, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
2. Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/ marks of essential qualification). Only selected candidates will be informed through offer letter.
How to Apply :
1. Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in
2. Candidates are required to send scanned copies of their applications along with desired documents/certificates in PDF format through e- mail with the subject indicating application for above mentioned Apprenticeship Category only to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Last Date for the receipt of application: 15 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
4. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through email only. Responsibility of downloading and printing of letter shall be that of the candidates. Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery email to SPAM/BULK mail folder etc.