Latest SSC Jobs 2021: 534 Post Graduate Teacher Jobs in Panchkula at HSSC - Apply Now
Post Graduate Teacher Jobs in Panchkula: On 18.05.2021, HSSC announced job notification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher has been released officially. B.Ed, M.A pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website hssc.gov.in. The application process ends on 09.06.2021.
HSSC Recruitment 2021
Post Graduate Teacher Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 47,600 - Rs. 151,100 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Reference Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s Advt. No. 1/2021, which was published in various newspapers on 11.02.2021 vide which online application forms were invited for the post of (PGT-Sanskrit)‐ H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services) of Secondary Education Department, Haryana from 16.02.2021 to 03.03.2021.
i. Keeping in view the clarification given by the Director Secondary Education Department Haryana vide memo no. 4/105-2012 PGT-1(2) dated 06.05.2021, One time relaxation has been granted to apply against the Advt. No. 1/2021, Cat. No. 1, to those candidates who have applied against the Advt. No. 4/2015, Cat No. 16 on the basis of HTET. As per clarification received, B.Ed should have Sanskrit as a teaching subject to make a candidate eligible for the post of P.G.T. Sanskrit
1. Post Name: PGT (Sanskrit) ‐ H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services)
2. No of Post: 534
3. Essential Qualification:
(i) Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
(ii) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of concerned subject.
(iii) Good Academic Record Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have atleast 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have atleast 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
(iv) M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department; and;
4. Pay Scale: In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100).
5. Advt. No 1/2021
PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana - No charges,Cat. No. 1 - Male/Female:. 500/- , Female (Haryana resident)- 125/-, SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State : Male- 125 , Female - 75
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESP/ESM /DESM/ DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
Procedure/Instructions/ Guidelines for Online Filling of Application Form:
Following are all the general and special instructions for the applicant with respect to the online filling of the application form:
a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
b. The candidates belonging to reserved categories who wish to apply against the post meant for General Category should deposit application fee as prescribed for General Category. They should also ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions meant for General Category candidates.
c. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information. Upload all documents as required. After checking and ensuring the correctness of all particulars and documents finally submit the application.
d. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
e. After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
f. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. No documents which has not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
g. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
h. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
i. The Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions of Haryana Govt. notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970 and further amended time to time.
j. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date,their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc
k. The Commission does not scrutinize the documents and same are checked only at the time of Scrutiny.
l. If an FIR is lodged/is pending against a candidate, he/she shall not be treated eligible for application, if charges are framed against him/her.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula – 134151
Selection Procedure :
1. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
i. Written Exam: 90 Marks
ii. Socio-Economic criteria and experience: 10 Marks
2. The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts comprising:- a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable. b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
3. Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months.
4. The shortlisting of candidates shall be done on basis of particulars filled in online application form for which he shall have to add/upload supporting documents. In case of variation in two, candidature shall be cancelled.
How to Apply :
1. In view of this the candidates who applied in advertisement no. 4/2015, Cat No. 16 having passed HTET till the date of Interview of advertisement no. 4/2015, cat no. 16 are hereby allowed to apply for advertisement no. 1/2021, cat no.
2. The last date for applying online application forms against this Advt. 1/2021 is hereby extended from 24.05.2021 to 09.06.2021 till 11:59 P.M, through the URL address i.e. http://adv12021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx. Thereafter, website link will be disabled.
3. The last date for deposit of fee is also extended up to 11.06.2021. Exam schedule will be issued by the Commission later on